Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Now! That's tross


December..... The time for merriment, drink, parties and crap DJ's. After our alarming DJ experience last week at the works festive Party I've become convinced the world is full of people with a deck or two who fancy themselves as DJ's but really should stay at home and watch The Tweenies.
This week saw me in Woolworths. Yep with the masses buying last minutes gifts. I was stood waiting to pay when I noticed a guy behind me clutching 'Now 65' and 'Now Christmas'.
He smiled at me "I'm a DJ" he announced. "I'm on me way to a gig. Needed some music. Thought I better stop and pick up something good"
'Now 65' and some crappy Christmas CD? Good?
How I despair.
How can people call themselves DJ's when they have no idea of music. They have no taste and no insight.
The moral is? Book us Brassey and Trin. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: