Friday, November 17, 2006

track and destroy



London a short while back. I love London. Brassey can't stand it with it's noise and hustle but I'm fascinated by the way the place works. I couldn't live there... Well not for too long.
London's music scene is vast from the tiny little venues to the cool places like Camden and the huge events. Apparently George Michael is doing a free gig for NHS Nurses in Wembley. No idea why though. My manager came around today asking us all if we wanted to go. Hmmm I think not somehow.
This trip to London was when I heard Lacuna Coil for the first time, I think we were some Virgin Megastore and the sound was so massive that I had to check them out. Cristina Scabbia is a brilliant lead vocalist. Her persona makes the band. She's also damn sexy and check out her shoes... I want them!
I was listening to the radio again today as I inched my way through the vile Bristol Traffic (I want tube trains) It was your favourite track afternoon again. People rang in with the track that made their day. Today's was Girls Aloud "Something Kinda Oooh"
I despair. I may have to change to Radio Four.... I want XFM. Yep London has it all.

No comments: