Saturday, October 21, 2006

brassey and Trin keeping crap off the dance floor



Brassey and Trin have very different music set tastes. Brassey is eclectic and innovative. He likes to scour charity shops for that elusive track that will just make his set spectacular. I'm more on the mark for what's cool ATM, plus a few of my old favourites that still makes the hairs go up on the back of my neck.

Our set is always different. I guess the good DJ adjusts his set to the crowd... Except.. No matter what age, occasion or mentality, you won't get crap from us.

Brassey has his stuff and I have my box. My box is MUCH bigger than his... But wait. This week he's been ill. I've been left alone with the gear and been going through his music and some of his CD's have kind of accidentally slipped into my box. Well... Don't we love each other? Can't we SHARE?

The Mitchell Brothers and Plan Band Genius Cru have made their way into my head and on my iPod. I want them. So he makes a huge fuss about his music (his? Right!) and now hides his little finds carefully. I think the Horningsham gig next Saturday will be VERY interesting. Come see the fireworks!

No comments: