Wednesday, October 11, 2006

new and old


I must say I was very pleased to see Razorlight at number one especially after that HUGE radio one push to get the Hoff at the top. Silly fools. You all know how I detest some of those DJ's. Chris Moyles is a total twat and that Scott Mills is closely following twatdom. If they're the cream of radio DJ's then I'm going dairy free.
Brassey's Sister Alison has Razorlight tickets soon. This number one is really going to kick them into the dizzy heights of super stardom. They're a good band really. I just think groups like the Kooks and Automatic deserve superstardom too.
http://www.myspace.com/mummraI'm so hooked on Myspace ATM. Ok I hear you say.. It's old news now. But the ability to network and listen to music from bands I'd have never heard of before is brilliant. Bands like the enigmatic Mumm-ra who we have tickets to go see this month.
I just love them... New clever and cool. I even managed to download the single on iTunes, try to listen to 'Out of the Question' if you get a chance. It's really very good and they deserve some airplay.
Looking forward to our free Halloween disco for the local community. Should be a really good night. Try come along.

No comments: