Wednesday, September 06, 2006

tross everywhere



Trin coined the word 'tross' quite by chance, and it perfectly describes what I'm listening to at the moment. I'm trying to track down just a few killer tracks to add to my DJ repertoire, looking for little unknown gems on compilations etc, but to find 'em you have to trawl through loads of tross.

What other business would allow so much rubbish to be produced? I'm not just talking about pop, but you find it in everything, reggae, dance, soul, classical, jazz. Couldn't these trossers get the message that they just weren't up to the job of producing enduring, killer music? You'd spit most of this out if it were a sandwich.

I blame the kids and old folk, 'cos they've either got no discrimination or taste, or their brains have turned to powder. Yet they still buy tross and perpetuate the market.

I haven't found a thing worth playing today ... Posted by Picasa

No comments: