Monday, September 11, 2006

window mix

what an eclectic selection of CD's this bird's got Mate It seems Trinity Towers is in need of new windows for her to view the world passing by.
At 9 am the van turns out and out jump a few burly window men complete with fag in mouths and baseball caps.
Now... How to keep men motivated enough to finish the job tout suite and professionally?
Of course. Trin's Disco mega "Window Mix".
So on goes the decks. I did ask if they had any particular taste in music. One mentioned Stevie Wonder and I immediately knew my job for the day was to fill his senses with music of less dubious trend.

I thought I'd start with some very charty stuff like 'Sexy Back' and 'Maneater' by Nelly Furtado. Within 2 minutes I heard the noise of a window frame being dropped from a great height. It was working. Then we had a touch of the Editors, Panic at the Disco, The Automatic and Pussycat Dolls (window fitters are BIG Pussycat Doll fans)
Then Arctic Monkeys and the fantastic Bob Sinclair whose fast becoming a firm favourite here at Trin Towers.
As an old frame was being pushed out over the cats sat in the front, I turned up The Kooks 'Naive' and hoped for the best.
trin doesn't clean windows actuallyI'm going for the kill now with Brassey's favourite boys Plan B.
I'm sure a spot of well planned swearing will shift them to actually put glass in the frames.
Watch this space...................
Soon to be found in Woolworths complete with large security patch over track Listing....
DJ Trin's Window Mix. (With free J cloth).

No comments: